Friday, 21 January 2011

Q4 Who would be the audience for your media product?




The target audience for my magazine is 16 year olds to twenty two year olds, but people of ages either side of this age bracket will enjoy my magazine. My magazine is target audience is mixed genders so i made sure my house colours were unisex so both female and male readers will want to read my magazine.

My magazine is based on mainly one genre which is electro/techno, but i've also included different genres, so all different people will be interested in buying my magazine.

The type of people my magazine will appeal to is people who like clubbing, new music and like going to festivals and music events. I have made sure these kind of people will be interested by using live images of a music event of Deadmau5 who is an electro artist. I also used pictures from a festival I went to called Creamfields which is specifically for electro/techno music, which my target audience will be interested in. 

I used brigt fluorescent colours often throughout my magazine because they are  used in night clubs and at music events/festivals as lighting and strobe lights to portray a electro/rave scene.  I thought about this when creating my house style and my masthead by using fluorescent colours to give it a digital feel.

I took a picture of what my ideal reader would be:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment