During the process of creating my magazine i used several technologies to make it the best it could be. The technologies I used are Serif Page Plus 11, photoplus, power point, slide share, paint, eblogger, microsoft word, internet explorer, and a blackberry curve mobile phone. I used serif page plus 11 to produce most of my magazine. I found this really easy to use as I have used it a lot of times before so i was able to use it to its full ability as i was aware of all the various effects i could use.
I used microsoft word to write my main arictle for my magazine. I found this very easy as Microsoft Word is a programme I have used a lot before and it's quite simple programme to use. I used powerpoint to create my powerpoint on music magazine research. I think this was a good programme to use as you can create slides, so all the information is broken up and makes it a more interesting to read.
I used Blogger to post things on my blog, and this is a good way of recording my research in the process of making my magazine. I used slide share to upload my powerpoint to my blog. I used microsoft Paint to create collages like the one above, and my collage of things that represent my target audience. I think this was a good programme to use this as it lets you place the images where you want on the page easily.
I used my Blackberry Curve mobile phone to take a picture of my ideal reader. If i was to take the picture again I would use my camera as it would be of a better quality and I could edit it more efficiently without the picture going blurry.
I used internet explorer to do all of my research when creating my magazine. I also used the internet to send my pictures I had taken which were on the home computer to the computer at school through email as I don't have a memory card. Next time I would buy a memory card so I could transfer pictures from different computers easily without having to email them.
During the process of producing my magazine, I have learned new techniques using all of the software I used. I learned how to use blogger which I didn't know how to before. I learned different ways of editing pictures in PhotoPlus to make my pictures look the best they could. Even though I had used SerifPagePlus before, by creating my magazine with it I have learned a lot more about the programme including all the different effects you can use including blurring the edges of images and adjusting the transparency of an image.
No comments:
Post a Comment